Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Addicts, we have all seen stuff writen on Bathroom walls. Here are a few that I saw.
- Found in restrooms around the country:
- The best way to a man's heart is to saw his breast plate open. * Women's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL
- Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die. * Men's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL
- Remember, it's not, "How high are you?" it's "Hi, how are you?" * Rest stop off Route 81. West Virginia.
- Fighting for peace is like mining for virginity. * The Bayou, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her garbage. * Men's Room, Linda's Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- To do is to be. -Descartes To be is to do. -Voltaire Do be do be do. -Frank Sinatra * Men's restroom, Greasewood Flats, Scottsdale, Arizona
- At the feast of ego, everyone leaves hungry. Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson, Arizona
- It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere. * Written in the dust on the back of a bus, Wickenburg, Arizona
- Make love, not war. Heck, do both, get married! * Women's restroom, The Filling Station, Bozeman, Montana
- God is dead.-Nietzsche Nietzsche is dead. -God * The Tombs Restaurant, Washington, D.C.
- If voting could really change things, it would be illegal. * Revolution Books, New York, New York
- A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it. * Women's restroom, Dick's Last Resort, Dallas, Texas
- You're too good for him. * Sign over mirror in Women's restroom, Ed Debevic's, Beverly Hills, CA.
- No wonder you always go home alone. * Sign over mirror in Men's restroom, Ed Debevic's, Beverly Hills, CA.
- Don't buy this gum, it tastes like rubber. * On a condom dispenser in a bar in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Pity the poor man whose poetic ability is turned on by the smell of crap. * Unknown
- Be like dad not like sis , lift the lid b4 you Piss * Smitty's Diner Souix Falls, North Dakota
- In the days of old, when knights were bold, before toilet paper was invented, they'd wipe their ass with blades of grass and ride away contented. But, alas, those days are passed, and now they smoke the grass and drive away disoriented! * Unknown
Home | Our Ops Page | Our Regulars Page | Rules Page | IRC Info Page
Humor Page | Humor Page 2 | Humor Page 3 | Humor Page 4 | Win Our web Page award
Awards we've won | Our Award's Winners Page | Guest Book Page | Our Links Page | E-Mail Us